Meet Dr. Haber
Dr. Haber is a native New Yorker, who was born, raised and educated in New York City. He received both his undergraduate B.S. (Cum Laude) and D.D.S. degrees from New York University. Immediately after completing his residency at Jewish Memorial Hospital in Manhattan, he entered private practice in Manhattan.
There are many things that are unique about Dr. Haber’s dental practice. He has practiced in the same location in midtown Manhattan, the Chanin Building, for more than 25 years. The loyalty of Dr. Haber to his office location is exceeded by the loyalty of his patients to him. The majority of patients have been treated by Dr. Haber for many years—some since he started his practice. Many patients return from other states and abroad to continue with his care. His patients, in turn, refer other patients from all over the world, who often come to New York City with the sole purpose of having dental procedures, treatments or cosmetic dental cases performed by Dr. Haber. Unique among New York City midtown practices, Dr. Haber’s practice includes not only a broad spectrum of people who work or live in the New York area, but also multiple members and generations of the same families. This is testimony to the warmth and congenial atmosphere of the office, as well as the expert care of Dr. Haber.
Dr. Haber is constantly renewing and enhancing his dental skills and techniques by means of courses, including hands-on training, and consultation with other leading colleagues.
Through the years, Dr. Haber has received many appointments and accolades. The following are the most relevant to the high regard in which he is held by his colleagues in the dental community as well as his long-time patients and friends:
• Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
• Diplomat of the International Council of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
• Fellow of the American Society of Osseointegration
• “Preferred Provider” for Invisalign Orthodontics
• Member of the Board of NYACAO (an organization that subsidizes activities in dental schools in the New York metropolitan area)
• Past Trustee of the Alpha Omega Dental Foundation
• Past International Officer of Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity
• Past Chairman of the New York City Dental Division of United Jewish Appeal
• Member of MENSA
• Member of the American Dental Association
• Honored as one of “America’s Best Dentists” by the National Consumer Advisory Board
• Current President of Fenway Golf Club, Scarsdale, New York